Choice of 15 precision alignment adapter packages.
The linear shift actuator controls the manual detent position of the transmission. Since it uses a cable, the Auto shift can connect to most every transmission. It can be fitted with torque measurement, up to 50 lb-ft.
The AWD Third Load Unit equips the 97000 to test most AWD transmissions. The floor mounted unit is equipped with an eddy current absorber and an operator interface with load percentage adjustment, digital RPM display, load power on/off switch and emergency stop. With a separate potentiometer, it can also set the same load percentage or be modified to check the differential. An adjustable side-to-side and up/down table shuttle moves 10” (25cm) side-to-side from center and 3 1/2” (8.9 cm) up/down from center.
Adds a high volume, 20 micron oil filter to the VBT 8000 which acts as a pre filter for the onboard 10 micron filter. The option greatly increases the service filter intervals for high volume remanufacturers and reduces their maintenance times.
Shift Consoles allow you to exercise the control several brands of transmissions white outside the vehicle. These control consoles have the capacity to hold up to four Transmission Control Modules (TCMs) and they will operate transmissions on any test stand. Consoles are available for Allison, Voith and ZF transmissions. Visit the product page to learn more.
The inline oil cooler connects to the transmission cooler lines to maintain proper oil temperature during extended test sequences. It is ideal for long test sequences or endurance testing.
Optional load cell to measure static or dynamic torque.
PowerNet AX utilizes a Windows-based computerized data acquisition system to monitor and record speeds, torque, pressures, temperatures, flow rates and shift events. Beyond these advanced monitoring and recording capabilities, this system allows users to run automated test procedures guaranteed consistent repeatability over time and providing a record of performance parameters over time. The interface is easily configurable with customizable set-points, high/low limits, and generated reports.
What set’s PowerNet AX apart, though, is its advanced ASC Controller add-on designed to control electronically shifted transmission or valve bodies. What previously required an auxiliary shift console, can now be accomplished through your system-mounted data acquisition console eliminating costs, floor-space, and promoting ease of use for your operating technicians.
All PowerNet data acquisition and control software is built with non-proprietary components ensuring that replacement parts are readily available and affordable. Users are also able to expand their hardware as required with additional pressure and temperature sensors available for the most comprehensive testing scenarios.
All channels are easily configured for sensor name, units and alarm values using intuitive pull-down menus. Users can configure these channels as they see fit, with options to display, record, save and print all sensor parameters, outputs, and calculations. All told the options available in PowerNet AX present the most feature-rich, user-friendly transmission testing platform on the market.
- Windows-based PC, monitor and printer
- PowerNet TD Controller
- Ethernet connection from data acquisition to computer
- Pressure ranges vary based on placement
- Thermocouple type K with extension cables and fittings
- (12) Twelve – Pressure transducers (separate channels)
- (4) Four – Temperature sensors (separate channels)
- (2) Two – Magnetic speed sensors for input and output RPM measurement
- (1) One – Flow meter input to interface
- 12 Month Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- Dynamic report creation with photos, logos, fonts
- Updated 3-D graphics with contemporary gauges, selectable styles, colors and fonts
- Graphical pattern runner display
- Simplified pass/fail testing
- Conditional alarm set points based on different test conditions
- Text and email alerts for key parameter alarms
- Add test step photo examples
- Searchable data files
- Fingertip dial adjuster (w/ existing mouse slides)
- Easily customize display via simple drag-and place windows
- Failure mode recording capability to assist in Product Quality Improvement efforts